Welcome to FragDeluxe

FragDeluxe is a gaming community currently based on Counter-Strike Global Offensive. We as a community aim to provide some of the best gameservers around for our players.

Take a moment to register on our forums to access most of our content and features. You can speed up the process by signing up with Steam or Discord!
Register Now

Banned or Muted?

If you've been banned or muted you can click the button below to appeal your punishment.

Make sure you're signed in to the forums first
Appeal Your Punishment

Cheaters or Rule Breakers?

If you're having any issues with cheaters or general rule-breakers you can either report them on the forums with evidence or let an staff member know in the Discord server.
Report A Player Join Discord
Sign in to follow this  
TripleThreat

To The Future

Hi all,

A lot has been on our mind recently regarding the state of the community and there's a lot of things which me and SM9 have not been able to get done due to certain distractions. We've been working heavily behind the scenes on creating systems and tools which help our staff to carry our their duties and further protect our servers from cheaters.

While this is all well and dandy, this isn't really something our community of players can visually see or fully appreciate which may give the illusion that we're not doing much in terms of working on the servers, but this is not the case.

Servers

Myself and SM9 are very eager to continue development on surf, bunnyhop and KZ servers, lots of people have been begging us to open servers like this but we don't wan't to just create 'just another 'surf/bunnyhop/kz' server - we want to create the most unique and interesting versions of these types of servers that you'll ever come across, otherwise what would attract players to us? This is now one of our priorities.

VIPs

In regards to VIPs, we feel we're very limited in what cool features we can offer you with our current selection of servers, we really don't want players to only purchase VIP because they want to avoid the ping kicker or team balancing - it really doesn't make us feel good - which is why we're also extremely excited to open up these new servers as we can offer custom player models, trails, custom colors, titles and much more.

We've never believed in offering players an advantage through real life purchases/donations and we will always have that mind-set. We want to keep things 100% fair while giving the people who support us access to cool features they'll enjoy.

I just want to stress that without our VIPs that FragDeluxe wouldn't be here today, we really appreciate your support.

If you can think of any features suitable for VIPs then please share below.

Skins (Remove?)

A lot of our regular players feel the skin plugin on our servers is what brings in a lot of the toxic playerbase and many people have requested it to be removed. We're willing to give this and trial and see how it goes,

please give your opinions below.

The Tournament (POSTPONED)

As stated above our new priority will be focusing on creating new content and servers for the community to consume, while a tournament will be fun, we want to make sure we have good anti-cheat protection as there are some very good prizes at stake (Thanks Kurt) and this either means paying a decent amount of money to EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) for a license or developing something ourselves, both of these things may not be feasible for the time being.

Sorry to those who were really looking forward to this but we hope that we can still host the tournament by late August/early September but we cannot promise anything at this time.

Staff Applications

We'll be opening up Staff applications within the next day or two of this post, if you feel you're a suitable candidate then please be sure to submit your application. If you know anyone who you feel might be a suitable candidate then please also encourage them to do so.

We're not going with the traditional approach with staff requirements this time, everyone will be judged individually rather than having number requirements, more information will be announced soon.

I for one think u should keep knives only. all the other shit leads to 1-4 if not more people afking for a solid 30-45 secs to change skins

If you want ultimate sellout: skins for vip only. 

Oh and whatever happened to the time limit on !ws ????

Vanilla Knifes for new players and unlock more skins the longer you play on FD servers - VIP direct access to all. OR try with vanilla knifes only and those with VIP/long playtime skin access.

Remove knife round no iffs or buts 

Open Surf/KZ/BHOP asap - "otherwise what would attract players to us?" Skins alone would be a big incentive - Remember that FFA DM which has 4-6 slots too many/is an awp clusterfk and is always full despite there being a load of alternatives?

[email protected] command so newer players can discover commands such as RTV/RTM/Radio etc. 

Lower the votekick/ban limit or atleast make 1 vote count as 2 for VIP's (may already) and for those with 40+ hrs on the server

***there was a massive suggestions post which may need revisiting*** and if I see 1 more random f***ing addition (knife round) I think I'm gonna flip. 

<3

giphy.gif

Give non VIP's a major timer when using skins, no timer for VIP's (Or remove the skins plugin all together)

A better forum theme needs to be implemented, seems like this one just breaks after two days

Make the deathmatch server HS only and get rid of the promod maps

Get rid of the voteban function, seems like nothing good has ever come out of it

Fine-tune the votekick function as said above

Give staff the ability to read/listen to enemy comms when needed (Admin+)

remove knife round / team swaps 

voteban can only be used by people with a certain amount of hours

only !knife in ws, since everyone else takes 20 years to pick their skin otherwise.

On 26-7-2016 at 3:40 AM, RESI said:

Vanilla Knifes for new players and unlock more skins the longer you play on FD servers - VIP direct access to all. OR try with vanilla knifes only and those with VIP/long playtime skin access.

Remove knife round no iffs or buts 

Open Surf/KZ/BHOP asap - "otherwise what would attract players to us?" Skins alone would be a big incentive - Remember that FFA DM which has 4-6 slots too many/is an awp clusterfk and is always full despite there being a load of alternatives?

[email protected] command so newer players can discover commands such as RTV/RTM/Radio etc. 

Lower the votekick/ban limit or atleast make 1 vote count as 2 for VIP's (may already) and for those with 40+ hrs on the server

***there was a massive suggestions post which may need revisiting*** and if I see 1 more random f***ing addition (knife round) I think I'm gonna flip. 

<3

giphy.gif

i agree with that i think you have to like make it so you earn your skins like you unlock skins like when you hit 1k or like 5k and so on points on the server and maybe the guy on the 1st place (looking at u resi) gets like an unique knive or something (srry for grammar just woke up) and maybe EVEN HOLY SHIT ME GENIUS WHAT IF THE WINNER OF THE 1V1 TOURNAMENT GETS THE GOLDEN KNIFE IN the server i am so smart :)))))))

15 minutes ago, birdman said:

i agree with that i think you have to like make it so you earn your skins like you unlock skins like when you hit 1k or like 5k and so on points on the server and maybe the guy on the 1st place (looking at u resi) gets like an unique knive or something (srry for grammar just woke up) and maybe EVEN HOLY SHIT ME GENIUS WHAT IF THE WINNER OF THE 1V1 TOURNAMENT GETS THE GOLDEN KNIFE IN the server i am so smart :)))))))

I dont have much motivation to continue playing on fd these days the way it currently is so I doubt the #1 will stick. Dont think its a good idea to base rewards on X amount of points, just encourages baiting and the likes for extra points - which is already here, you have people who constantly skip the knife round so they dont loose points.. 

16 minutes ago, RESI said:

I dont have much motivation to continue playing on fd these days the way it currently is so I doubt the #1 will stick. Dont think its a good idea to base rewards on X amount of points, just encourages baiting and the likes for extra points - which is already here, you have people who constantly skip the knife round so they dont loose points.. 

then lets just do it for the amount of hours they play on the server

Maybe add different knives for each hours played on the server, like 5 hours for gut knife, 10 hours for flip knife etc then like 100 for karambit/m9. And then skins for VIP's/tons of hours. And to do with the surf servers etc, maybe a 1v1 server, no skins or anything. And definitely try and make it so VIP's get 2 votes on kicks etc. LOVE THE SERVER <3

ki    2

for me ... skins are overrated and you can remove them. if u wanna keep them, try the way said before (skins for playtime or sth like that)

Agreed with the above, skins are a nice perk of the server but you could restrict them behind time played or VIP. Or just get rid of them as people (me included) spend 5 years in spawn or in a corner going through trying to get a good looking skin for a weapon then realise they are last alive and lose.

Skins should be (each is different suggestion)

• VIP Only
  • Unlocked after a certain amount of time played with access to everyone
  • Unlocked after a certain amount of games played with access to everyone
  • VIP Only with restricted access to free users (only certain amount of skins allowed at the same time)

Knives should be (each is different suggestion)

• Unlocked after a certain amount of time played with access to everyone 
  • Unlocked after a certain amount of games played with access to everyone

All above should be only allowed choosing in warm-up/timeout/buy-time.

When round begins

• Everything is unavailable for everyone
  • Everything is unavailable for free players

I think this is very fair. People who join, get a knife and a skin and then be toxic should not even be playing on this server hence everything should be earned. They play on FragDeluxe and in return they get access to stuff.

Now this is just a suggestion but I was thinking that if someone surpasses something big, something that only really hardcore FD players get. They should awarded a free month of VIP. Its kind of a thank you to people who spend this much time on FD servers. THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION and it is something that will have to be thought of really hard IF its concept is approved.