Welcome to FragDeluxe

FragDeluxe is a gaming community currently based on Counter-Strike Global Offensive. We as a community aim to provide some of the best gameservers around for our players.

Take a moment to register on our forums to access most of our content and features. You can speed up the process by signing up with Steam or Discord!
Register Now

Banned or Muted?

If you've been banned or muted you can click the button below to appeal your punishment.

Make sure you're signed in to the forums first
Appeal Your Punishment

Cheaters or Rule Breakers?

If you're having any issues with cheaters or general rule-breakers you can either report them on the forums with evidence or let an staff member know in the Discord server.
Report A Player Join Discord

So i'm bored and i decided to present meself to plebs who dont meet me as much on the servers. My name is Aharon Hovsepyan ( plz no fb stalking) but you guys know me as burdman the desk smasher i just turned 16 today and i live in Belgium but i am Armenian but i was born in Switserland (long story) i've lived in Belgium most of my life (14 years now) but still me and my family have not yet recieved belgian passports, we lived ''illegaly'' in belgium for about 10 years but we do have an residence permit now.

My hobbys are drawing (wich you guys have seen in my earlier posts) and mostly gaming ofcourse.   I go to a school for digital arts film and entertainement in a city not to far from mine, it takes about 45 mins on the train every schoolday to get there. 

So thats about it  guess i'll see you guys on the server and the 1V1 Tournament

till a next time burdman out