Welcome to FragDeluxe

FragDeluxe is a gaming community currently based on Counter-Strike Global Offensive. We as a community aim to provide some of the best gameservers around for our players.

Take a moment to register on our forums to access most of our content and features. You can speed up the process by signing up with Steam or Discord!
Register Now

Banned or Muted?

If you've been banned or muted you can click the button below to appeal your punishment.

Make sure you're signed in to the forums first
Appeal Your Punishment

Cheaters or Rule Breakers?

If you're having any issues with cheaters or general rule-breakers you can either report them on the forums with evidence or let an staff member know in the Discord server.
Report A Player Join Discord
YeNOT

YeNOT's Punishment Appeal

FragDeluxe Punishment Appeal
11/14/16

Steam Name: YeNOT
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150289583

Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Length: Permanent
Punishment Reason: FragSleuth

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Because it was set for 7h and now FragSleuth made it to a permanent ban.

(Optional) Any supporting evidence

Ask Kurt Lazerbeam he was the one who banned me in the first place for smurfing. My Smurfaccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260844895/

Confirmation

I, YeNOT confirm that everything I have said here is accurate and true.

11 minutes ago, aWildWatermelon said:

You realise how difficult it is for us to actually trust people who have played on VAC'ed accounts or associate with VAC banned people and share accounts with them?

I do realise and i apologise for the missunderstandings. Is there some way how i could retaliate for this? 

Would you recommand me, that i delete the guy out of my friendslist. To in some way solve the problem with the of Fragdeluxe provided Security Programm. 

11 minutes ago, aWildWatermelon said:

Why're you playing on VAC banned accounts?

Long story short: Some of my friends couldnt queue with me because i had ranked up to dmg and they were Goldnova 1-2 at the time. So i hopped on this  http://steamcommunity.com/id/321312314134/  account to have fun playing with them. Yes I know smurfing in the first place is shit and I regret for doing so.

+The VAC bans arent from playing cs with hacks. Theyre from cod cheats as the guy who borrowed me the account told me. 

We dont allow people to play on our servers if they have linked accounts with a VAC ban within the last 2 years.

As melon said, you will need to prove to us that the account is, in fact, not yours. So youre telling us youve played on the one with VAC bans 1800 days ago, which links up, but you HAVENT played or used the account with the VAC 177 days ago, which also links up with your account. If you use one how can we trust you dont use/own/cheat etc with others.

32 minutes ago, kurt laserbeam said:

So youre telling us youve played on the one with VAC bans 1800 days ago, which links up, but you HAVENT played or used the account with the VAC 177 days ago, which also links up with your account.

I said that i cant rember me playin on that account! Thats a diffrence, and yes i am picky. I actually could have used that account because it is linked to several accounts of my friends. 

38 minutes ago, kurt laserbeam said:

We dont allow people to play on our servers if they have linked accounts with a VAC ban within the last 2 years.

Well but how could i play on Fragdeluxe for the last one and a half years? The system seems to have some issues if you ask me.

5 minutes ago, kurt laserbeam said:

So youve already admitted this is a smurf youre currently on.

You are also now admitting there is quite the possibility that you have been using that account with a VAC ban within the last 2 years, which is against our rules at FD.

So youve already admitted this is a smurf youre currently on.- This YeNOT is ma main account.

You are also now admitting there is quite the possibility that you have been using that account with a VAC ban within the last 2 years, which is against our rules at FD.- Yes 

6 minutes ago, kurt laserbeam said:

@SM9 @TripleThreat

Thing is, you probably havent been banned because it wasnt until you started playing on a 150mil steam and were clearly not new to the game , we did the checks.

I have played multiple times on the server, whilst using my smurf account. If you wanted to say that my smurf account was the reason for banning me permanently. 

17 minutes ago, YeNOT said:

I have played multiple times on the server, whilst using my smurf account. If you wanted to say that my smurf account was the reason for banning me permanently. 

Its been stated already that you have been banned due to playing and using accounts with bans less than two years old.

Edit: idc about you playing on a smurf aslong as none of your other linked accounts have recent bans. But they do.

@YeNOT

You should know that we always have an eye on second-accounts and such. If one of them actually gets banned on here, this will lead to problems for you.

As of now I don't see anything you have done wrong and I am unbanning you. I hope for you that the other accounts stay clean.

See you on the servers.