• Announcements

• TripleThreat

Moderator Applications Open   07/26/17

FragDeluxe Moderator Applications
      Status: Open Hi all, Moderator applications are now open. If you are interesting in applying, you may do so by clicking here. Please make sure you have fully read all of the information on the application and have gone through your answers before submitting. Applications will close next Saturday (5 August 2017) Regards,
      FragDeluxe Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
traff

Map vote

Please do something with the voting system, literally it's only mirage cache mirage cache and so on. from time to time is d2. just block the maps so you cant play it every second map

Everytime we try something new, everyone leaves. Most players just want classy maps

We can't let the minority overrule the majority of our player base.

That's a risk not worth taking. We, unfortunately, can't satisfy everyone.

then at least have one server which runs different maps, maybe for 1-2 weeks, to play, lets say, only cs maps or smth. Really boring after a while to play only d2 cache mirage tbh

CS maps? That's 24/7 office for you.

On a different note:

The argument is always the same: "WE played this map already last map".

No, WE didn't. YOU did. People leave the server and new people join. That's how it is.

REMEMBER WHEN WHE USE TO PLAY SOURCE AND 1.6 MAPS , THOSE WHERE THE DAYS

but like seriously, bring that shit back it was fun to play old mirage because it still had the same layout but at the same time it was something different

Calm down, I was just trying to provide my own point of view. I know people come and go, that's why I proposed not to change all the servers but one, test it to see how it works. If it's not possible then it's fine. At least I gave my feedback