Welcome to FragDeluxe

FragDeluxe is a gaming community currently based on Counter-Strike Global Offensive. We as a community aim to provide some of the best gameservers around for our players.

Take a moment to register on our forums to access most of our content and features. You can speed up the process by signing up with Steam or Discord!
Register Now

Banned or Muted?

If you've been banned or muted you can click the button below to appeal your punishment.

Make sure you're signed in to the forums first
Appeal Your Punishment

Cheaters or Rule Breakers?

If you're having any issues with cheaters or general rule-breakers you can either report them on the forums with evidence or let an staff member know in the Discord server.
Report A Player Join Discord
Sign in to follow this  
traff

Map vote

CS maps? That's 24/7 office for you.

On a different note:

The argument is always the same: "WE played this map already last map".

No, WE didn't. YOU did. People leave the server and new people join. That's how it is.

REMEMBER WHEN WHE USE TO PLAY SOURCE AND 1.6 MAPS , THOSE WHERE THE DAYS

but like seriously, bring that shit back it was fun to play old mirage because it still had the same layout but at the same time it was something different

Calm down, I was just trying to provide my own point of view. I know people come and go, that's why I proposed not to change all the servers but one, test it to see how it works. If it's not possible then it's fine. At least I gave my feedback