Welcome to FragDeluxe

FragDeluxe is a gaming community currently based on Counter-Strike Global Offensive. We as a community aim to provide some of the best gameservers around for our players.

Take a moment to register on our forums to access most of our content and features. You can speed up the process by signing up with Steam or Discord!
Register Now

Banned or Muted?

If you've been banned or muted you can click the button below to appeal your punishment.

Make sure you're signed in to the forums first
Appeal Your Punishment

Cheaters or Rule Breakers?

If you're having any issues with cheaters or general rule-breakers you can either report them on the forums with evidence or let an staff member know in the Discord server.
Report A Player Join Discord
Sign in to follow this  
SatiN ^ CSGOWrap.com

SatiN ^ CSGOWrap.com's Punishment Appeal

FragDeluxe Punishment Appeal
11/18/16

Steam Name: SatiN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140850736

Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Length: Permanent
Punishment Reason: Hacking

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Because it totally wasn't cheats. I really don't know for what shot/play I got banned. I remember one lucky scout shot and 1 lucky spam but thats all

(Optional) Any supporting evidence

I wouldn't cheat with a knife in my iv and I wouldn't risk to get a ban on my account since it's got alot of rep and I'm pretty trusted in the community. If it is possible you could just replay it and see that it wasn't a lock.

Confirmation

I, SatiN ^ CSGOWrap.com confirm that everything I have said here is accurate and true.

I personally disbelieve this person because he claims he has played on his friends account, but they both have names in common, Why would friends have the same name as each other?, secondly what is the point of playing on a friends account when you have your own account? I also find it funny that you have fallen out with this "imaginary" friend  and lost access to the account now that you have been caught. You will need to provide further evidence to prove it was not your account and until then I am rebanning you.

49e289c1e8.png

3b3c0f7235.png

Rebanned.

Hello! As said, I did play on my friends account, but only to smurf and to play with my friend personally. I understand that you rebanned since I didn't have enough evidence, but I 

have nowhere to get this evidence from. I do have access to his email, but that's all I've got. I used to play on the account, but it was more then 40 days ago for the first. My friends name is Michael but I have no contact with him what so ever.  I cannot log into his account for more evidence. The only thing I have is his email. If I have no way to prove that this account isn't mine, I guess that I'll have to give up my personal favorite  server, but in this case I think I have no other option. If anyone could suggest a way in which I could prove myself not-guilty, that would be really appreciated!

Best regards

//Philip

Also, why I changed my name to my name back then, is because I wanted to know that it was me playing and not friend. It was very hard for people to know who they were talking to at the time. Also, the thing why I didn't play on my own account was because the rank difference was extreme. At the time I used to be DMG and he was nova 1, so that is why I played on his 2nd with the same rank as his other account.

I am going to give you benefit of the doubt, If we do find any further evidence to suggest you are not telling us the truth then we will reban without notice.

Appeal Accepted.