Welcome to FragDeluxe

FragDeluxe is a gaming community currently based on Counter-Strike Global Offensive. We as a community aim to provide some of the best gameservers around for our players.

Take a moment to register on our forums to access most of our content and features. You can speed up the process by signing up with Steam or Discord!
Register Now

Banned or Muted?

If you've been banned or muted you can click the button below to appeal your punishment.

Make sure you're signed in to the forums first
Appeal Your Punishment

Cheaters or Rule Breakers?

If you're having any issues with cheaters or general rule-breakers you can either report them on the forums with evidence or let an staff member know in the Discord server.
Report A Player Join Discord
Sign in to follow this  
SM9

Weapon Skins

• 13/11/15:
    • [FEATURE] Ability to change skin pattern (Seed) with functionality to enter custom value.
    • [iMPROVEMENT] Menu's are now more user friendly (Exit button goes back now)
    • [iMPROVEMENT] Knives, M4A1-S etc will now change skin without playing animation.
    • [INTERNAL] Database restructured to support seed saving and improve efficiency. (Big thanks to JavaFreak)
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed rapid attack exploit when fire and changing skin was spammed at the same time.
  • 14/11/15:
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed wrong skins being applied to weapons (Let me know if it happens again)
  • 19/11/15:
    • [INTERNAL] Improved SQL Queries, should be faster, more accurate and more efficient now. Hopefully also helps with the random skin problem. (Thanks again JavaFreak!)
  • 09/12/15:
    • [INTERNAL] Restructured MySQL and rewrote queries to support any future new weapons / skins which valve add.
    • [iMPROVEMENT] Added future support for changing weapon wear.
  • 05/02/16:
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed music kits not being applied and menu showing duplicates.
  • 01/06/16:
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed a regression which caused the music kits not to synchronize properly, Yes music kits are back, sorry about the wait!
    • [INTERNAL] Added functionality to CSGO Items core to fix the fuckup valve made. This PHP auto merges the seperated keys into one to allow proper Iteration.
  • 05/06/16:
    • [FEATURE] Ability to set a custom name in the customize sub-menu.
  • 31/08/16:
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed skin preferences not saving / synchronizing properly.
  • 01/04/17 :
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed skin preferences not loading and in most cases changing to something completely random.
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed customize weapon features.
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed console spewing errors.
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed all memory leaks and performance issues.
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed cases where servers would refuse to start due to over usage of memory on cell arrays.
    • [FEATURE] Added back ability for VIPs to choose music kits. (On 2nd page)
    • [FEATURE] Ability skybox option for VIPs to the index menu. (On 2nd page)
  • 26/05/17 :
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed wear being shit by default and causing the appearance that skins were not working.
    • [FEATURE] Added ability for players to enable native only skins, this means that when you are navigating the skin menu it will only render skins which are actually made for the weapon (Quite a lot of ppl requested this)
  • 23/06/17 :
    • [BUGFIX] Fixed nametags glitching out and resetting nametags not working. (Note all nametags have been reset so you will need to add them back, sorry)
    • [BUGFIX] Attempt to fix knives glitching out in rare scenarios when somebody had a custom knife in inventory.

Hi SM9,

I was on the server yesterday and I was receiving random skins that weren't assigned to me. I was informed that it was fixed however certain players were experiencing the same thing.

Kind regards

JavaFreak

yh all my skins aren't silver anymore :( Also i didnt have a "set  all skins option on saturday" not been back on so it might have been fixed.

Silver is my skin choice... I guess I'll have to go find some new skins to use

Set all is back, by the way

1 hour ago, JavaFreak said:

Is this to Notify users that we received an update or yours ? 

Can you include logs on what updates occurred ? 

On 11/13/2015 at 6:25 PM, SM9 said:

05/06/16:

• [FEATURE] Ability to set a custom name in the customize sub-menu.

The OP is updated when SM9 updates the plugin.

Acts as both info for public/private changelog.

On 11/13/2015 at 6:25 PM, SM9 said:

01/04/17 :

• [BUGFIX] Fixed skin preferences not loading and in most cases changing to something completely random.
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed customize weapon features.
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed console spewing errors.
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed all memory leaks and performance issues.
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed cases where servers would refuse to start due to over usage of memory on cell arrays.
  • [FEATURE] Added back ability for VIPs to choose music kits. (On 2nd page)
  • [FEATURE] Ability skybox option for VIPs to the index menu. (On 2nd page)

Sorry about the all the issues guys.

I should probably also keep this updated more often as changes happen..

Updated.

On 13/11/2015 at 10:25 AM, SM9 said:

26/05/17 :

• [BUGFIX] Fixed wear being shit by default and causing the appearance that skins were not working.
  • [FEATURE] Added ability for players to enable native only skins, this means that when you are navigating the skin menu it will only render skins which are actually made for the weapon (Quite a lot of ppl requested this)

Updated.

On 2015-11-13 at 6:25 PM, SM9 said:

23/06/17 :

• [BUGFIX] Fixed nametags glitching out and resetting nametags not working. (Note all nametags have been reset so you will need to add them back, sorry)
  • [BUGFIX] Attempt to fix knives glitching out in rare scenarios when somebody had a custom knife in inventory.