• Announcements

• TripleThreat

Moderator Applications Open   07/26/17

FragDeluxe Moderator Applications
      Status: Open Hi all, Moderator applications are now open. If you are interesting in applying, you may do so by clicking here. Please make sure you have fully read all of the information on the application and have gone through your answers before submitting. Applications will close next Saturday (5 August 2017) Regards,
      FragDeluxe Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
hans

My Experience with this VIP thingy

Well first off thank you @TripleThreat for rigging the giveaway bot for getting me into the winners :kappa:

So, Ive been playing with the VIP around for 2 days now. So far Im really pleased and looking forward to buying it as well, if I get enough resources (sadly currently not). It does make a difference in my performance (>everyone now thinks youre high) belive it or not. The fact that I feel not playing in an Offical Competitive Server makes me more braver, I push more often and such, with the skins I can choose my own skins AND a knife, that boosts my gameplay. Then theres the [VIP] badge. All that together boosts my rank from MGE to LE (as an example of my gameplay). 

Pros:

Better Feeling

[VIP]

Music Kits

Cons:

Music Kits are broken, as of that I cannot change the Music Kit. It only plays one Music Kit whetherornot I change the music kit in the menu. Thats a bummer for me.

-

Over all big thanks to @SM9 and @TripleThreat for making the server in the first place, its been such a great time since I started playing FragDeluxe. 

-

I want that VIP award @Monty B. :kappa:

Well first off thank you @TripleThreat for rigging the giveaway bot for getting me into the winners :kappa:

Shh, don't talk about that! But in all seriousness, thanks for the testimonial, really appreciated! :)

Sign in to follow this