• Announcements

• TripleThreat

Moderator Applications Open   07/26/17

FragDeluxe Moderator Applications
      Status: Open Hi all, Moderator applications are now open. If you are interesting in applying, you may do so by clicking here. Please make sure you have fully read all of the information on the application and have gone through your answers before submitting. Applications will close next Saturday (5 August 2017) Regards,
      FragDeluxe Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
dv8

hello it's me

Hi guys, I'm sure you're all already familiar with who I am but I since I've had such a great few months on FD meeting new people and also massively improving my play I thought I should do this :>

I genuinely can't remember how long it has been since I started playing on the server but I'm guessing it's around 8 months or so by now. So of course the best way to give back to the community is to pay my dues for VIP and keep us going strong. Also you can refer to me as: Craig (if you're norsken), deviate (if you want to actually pronounce dv8), div (if you're hyper raccoon or nbk), or Luke if you actually want to address me by name. 

Anyway, thanks to SM9 and Triple and whoever else I'm missing out for hosting the community and bringing us all together  :wub:

I'm totally not drunk and this is totally a great idea. pce xo

Sign in to follow this