Welcome to FragDeluxe

FragDeluxe is a gaming community currently based on Counter-Strike Global Offensive. We as a community aim to provide some of the best gameservers around for our players.

Take a moment to register on our forums to access most of our content and features. You can speed up the process by signing up with Steam or Discord!
Register Now

Banned or Muted?

If you've been banned or muted you can click the button below to appeal your punishment.

Make sure you're signed in to the forums first
Appeal Your Punishment

Cheaters or Rule Breakers?

If you're having any issues with cheaters or general rule-breakers you can either report them on the forums with evidence or let an staff member know in the Discord server.
Report A Player Join Discord
Sign in to follow this  
ki

ki goes testimonial

ki    2

hey guys,

I play on your server for let's say one week more or less, but i already purchased the VIP-Package. I played on many community server since cs:go launched, and here it all comes together ... good/funny ppl, crazy kids, good stuff, server performance, etc. ...

i played on other 128 tick server and your 2 comm servers are by far the best and with that money out of the vip system, you can do even better and sm9 etc dont have to spend all their own money on the servers (i read it somewhere before)

even in the forum, heres so many action, many ppl writing, giving comments or are just up in the chatbox...

go on like this and you have 1 more long time player on FD servers

if you find any mistakes reg. grammar/spelling, keep it and have fun with it, english isn't my native language

greetz ki

Sign in to follow this