Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TripleThreat

update
18/06/16 - Quality of Life

5 posts in this topic

This topic will be addressing some of the changes that have taken place on the website over the last week.

• Removed a bunch of useless Twitch emotes which were cluttering the emoticons.
  • Separated emoticons into separate categories 'Forum', 'Twitch' & 'FragDeluxe Official' to make it easier to find your favourite emoticons.
  • Added :lul: (lul) and :kkona: (kkona) emoticons.
  • VIPs should now see a green message above the forum index thanking them for their contribution.
  • Added the missing Master Guardian Elite rank to the CS:GO rank selector.
  • Added a new Form for reporting players.
  • Adjusted permissions so users cannot post new topics in the 'Appeal a Punishment' and 'Report a player' sections without using the correct format.
  • Added a user sidebar, giving you an overview of your posts, post rank title and reputation.
  • Added a Member of the Month system. How this system is going to operate, I'm not entirely sure yet.
  • Removed the 'Forums' header underneath the shoutbox, it was useless.
  • Increased the amount of 'Recent Topics' and recent 'Posts' in the sidebar from 5 to 8.
  • Recent Topics sidebar will now display topics that have been created recently instead of topics that have been posted in recently.
  • Visitors will now get a notice at the top of their screen explaining that our website uses cookies since we don't want the FBI to come after us, we are high priority targets after all :kappahd: 

A few more changes will be coming soon.

If I don't click the big 'accept' button, can I sue you for putting non-edible cookies on my computer?

You can't stalk me anyway, I wipe my browser clean after every session :ph34r:

1 hour ago, TripleThreat said:
  • Adjusted permissions so users cannot post new topics in the 'Appeal a Punishment' and 'Report a player' sections without using the correct format.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Monty B. said:

If I don't click the big 'accept' button, can I sue you for putting non-edible cookies on my computer?

You can't stalk me anyway, I wipe my browser clean after every session :ph34r:

Nope! As long as we inform you that we're stealing all your info its completely legal! :kappa: