Welcome to FragDeluxe

FragDeluxe is a gaming community currently based on Counter-Strike Global Offensive. We as a community aim to provide some of the best gameservers around for our players.

Take a moment to register on our forums to access most of our content and features. You can speed up the process by signing up with Steam or Discord!
Register Now

Banned or Muted?

If you've been banned or muted you can click the button below to appeal your punishment.

Make sure you're signed in to the forums first
Appeal Your Punishment

Cheaters or Rule Breakers?

If you're having any issues with cheaters or general rule-breakers you can either report them on the forums with evidence or let an staff member know in the Discord server.
Report A Player Join Discord
Sign in to follow this  
TripleThreat

18/06/16 - Quality of Life

This topic will be addressing some of the changes that have taken place on the website over the last week.

• Removed a bunch of useless Twitch emotes which were cluttering the emoticons.
  • Separated emoticons into separate categories 'Forum', 'Twitch' & 'FragDeluxe Official' to make it easier to find your favourite emoticons.
  • Added :lul: (lul) and :kkona: (kkona) emoticons.
  • VIPs should now see a green message above the forum index thanking them for their contribution.
  • Added the missing Master Guardian Elite rank to the CS:GO rank selector.
  • Added a new Form for reporting players.
  • Adjusted permissions so users cannot post new topics in the 'Appeal a Punishment' and 'Report a player' sections without using the correct format.
  • Added a user sidebar, giving you an overview of your posts, post rank title and reputation.
  • Added a Member of the Month system. How this system is going to operate, I'm not entirely sure yet.
  • Removed the 'Forums' header underneath the shoutbox, it was useless.
  • Increased the amount of 'Recent Topics' and recent 'Posts' in the sidebar from 5 to 8.
  • Recent Topics sidebar will now display topics that have been created recently instead of topics that have been posted in recently.
  • Visitors will now get a notice at the top of their screen explaining that our website uses cookies since we don't want the FBI to come after us, we are high priority targets after all :kappahd: 

A few more changes will be coming soon.

3 hours ago, Monty B. said:

If I don't click the big 'accept' button, can I sue you for putting non-edible cookies on my computer?

You can't stalk me anyway, I wipe my browser clean after every session :ph34r:

Nope! As long as we inform you that we're stealing all your info its completely legal! :kappa: