Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TripleThreat

Map Pool
Map Pool Update

Map Pool Changes   8 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like these changes?


Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 posts in this topic

09/05/16

  • de_toscan (slightly updated version of tuscan) added to map pool due to popular request.
  • cs_italy removed from map pool.
  • cs_office removed from map pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, TripleThreat said:

09/05/16

  • de_toscan (slightly updated version of tuscan) added to map pool due to popular request.
  • cs_italy removed from map pool.
  • cs_office removed from map pool.

I will miss cs_office, was probably one of my fav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TripleThreat said:

cs_office removed from map pool.

unfriended

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets be honest guys, office was a clusterfk and kills the server like assault does with ease.

P.s. can we get -assault too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

de_resort would be a nice add ... is quite a funny map and awesome for public gaming.

 

b2t: toscan is NICE ! office / italy aare annoying on pub in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, RESI said:

Lets be honest guys, office was a clusterfk and kills the server like assault does with ease.

P.s. can we get -assault too? 

I didn't think anyone actually voted for them, they just happened.

Would be nice if we could get stuff like Infernew on the FastDL, I mean, it won't be updated that often. It would fit 28 players a lot better than current inferno.

10 minutes ago, ki said:

de_resort would be a nice add

I want to disagree, but the times I've played it, it's pretty good for big player count. Just it's a bit too big, meaning people get lost/complain a lot.

I'd like to see de_favela given a try alongside maybe cs_thunder (nice and big for 28p), cs_motel has been well received before, as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, JavaFreak said:

Add new Inferno please. It will be good for the community. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673757132

Workshop still causes issues crashing issues/no map switches, so that's pretty much why it hasn't been put on already, I believe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TripleThreat said:

 

  • cs_office removed from map pool.

My dreams have been ruined :biblethump: what map will I vote for to replace my true love.

R.I.P Office, 

Forever loved,

Brutally ripped away from me by nipple himself.

Why :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Monty B. said:

Workshop still causes issues crashing issues/no map switches, so that's pretty much why it hasn't been put on already, I believe

Correct. Workshop maps not currently compatible, with old system it runs the risk of causing the servers to hang when steam servers go down.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nbk said:

@Fluffy Farah fu i'm the office fan :( the only one in the world

I bet you noobs haven't spent 200+ hours on office casual + don't  queue office mm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Monty B. said:

I bet you noobs haven't spent 200+ hours on office casual + don't  queue office mm.

Have played office on mm a few times :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fluffy Farah said:

Have played office on mm a few times :P 

You're still only 1/100th of the office pro I am.

1v1 me office bby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Monty B. said:

You're still only 1/100th of the office pro I am.

1v1 me office bby

I will spectate to make sure all is legit, and winner will get p250 Sand Dune Battle Scarred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, aNggo said:

I will spectate to make sure all is legit, and winner will get p250 Sand Dune Battle Scarred

Legit? I dont need no hacks when I can go 50+ on nuketown 24/7 man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fluffy Farah said:

Have played office on mm a few times :P 

2 hours ago, Monty B. said:

You're still only 1/100th of the office pro I am.

1v1 me office bby

I was playing office when you two kids were still in nappies. (well, at least one of you might still be in nappies)

16 years ago!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Monty B. said:

Legit? I dont need no hacks when I can go 50+ on nuketown 24/7 man

You never know about Farah, she might use ÜberP90Hax1337 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aNggo said:

You never know about Farah, she might use ÜberP90Hax1337 

Too much of a noob, autosniper wins everytime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still think a "other" map server might be a good idea. Put the best of the non-comp maps on it for people who want to play something other than the normal cycle

 

 

 

rmMNEOI.png

uH8nS9V.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WileKat said:

Still think a "other" map server might be a good idea. Put the best of the non-comp maps on it for people who want to play something other than the normal cycle

It would probably be dead, or at least, not worth it.

People, besides the vocal minority, do not want to play the non-active maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0